TalentHQ Ltd are committed to providing the highest level of service and privacy to all our clients. We commit to following all principles and guidelines outlined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective May 25th 2018. The GDPR is designed to protect individuals and their personal data.
Please review this policy before agreeing that we can process your data.
- Who will be collecting your personal data
- The types of data we collect
- How your data will be collected
- How your data will be stored and for how long
- What we do with your data
- How long do we keep your personal data for?
- How you can access the data stored
TalentHQ Ltd may change this policy from time to time and we will notify visitors of a change in policy via a notice on our website. Continued use of the site or our services after changes are made will constitute your acceptance of the revised policy. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Who will be collecting your personal data?
Your personal data will only be collected by TalentHQ Ltd to provide you with recruitment services. Your data can only be accessed by authorised persons in order to provide you with recruitment and recruitment-related services.
The Types of Data We Collect
We may collect Non-personal and Personal data.
Non-Personal Data cannot be used to identify or contact you. It can include:
- Statistical information about visitors to our website
- Browser types
- Demographic information
Personal data relates to a specific individual who may be identifiable from that data. This can include:
- Contact information such as name, email address and phone number
- Job title, employment history, qualifications, a copy of your CV, past and current remuneration
- Demographic information such as address and preferences
- Notes from meetings/interviews/phone calls with you
- Assessment test results e.g. psychometric tests
- 3rd party references
- User IP addresses
- Any other employment related data
How your data will be collected?
TalentHQ Ltd collects personal data directly from you in person, by telephone, letter, email or via our website, when you:
- Deal with a consultant by phone, letter, email or internet
- Supply a CV or other form of application
- Subscribe to email updates
- Subscribe to any other communication form
- Submit any information in connection with an application
- Complete psychometric assessments
We also collect personal data from 3rd parties. If collecting information from a 3rd party we will seek your consent in advance or otherwise make you aware of the collection and the reasons for it. This information may include:
- Professional references
- Results of competency tests
- Subjective feedback on performance
- Information from or about you in relation to workplace complaints, accidents
- Any inquiry in which you are involved – insurance, litigation, registration, disciplinary, criminal, etc.
How your data will be stored and for how long
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, risk management and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. Our security procedures protect data from being misused, misplaced, or accessed, changed or disclosed by unauthorised people.
We will store your data in our candidate database, an internal system only accessible by our consultants. Our use of a candidate database system ensures that your data is securely stored. Our consultants can search and process this data, only in order to provide you with recruitment services.
TalentHQ Ltd will keep your personal data no longer than necessary. We will appropriately dispose of your personal data when it is no longer required or if you ask to be removed from our systems. We would normally retain data on our database until you retire. This is to allow us to provide you with a quality ongoing recruitment and career advisory service for the entirety of your career. However, you can request removal of your data at any time.
What we will do with your data
We require data to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. TalentHQ Ltd may use your personal data for the following reasons:
- To provide recruitment and related services
- To provide information on suitable job opportunities, to match your profile with suitable job vacancies and to assist you finding a position that is most suitable
- To apply for jobs on your behalf
- To market our recruitment services to you
- To improve our customer service through market research
TalentHQ Ltd may also disclose your personal data to third parties where relevant, provided you have provided prior consent:
- Prospective employers and parties such as referees
- Other parties involved in the supply of personnel
- Professional associations, registration bodies or regulatory or law enforcement agencies if required
If we need to transfer your data outside the EEA, we will alert you and explain clearly why we’re doing it.
This will only occur in relation to recruitment or related services provided by TalentHQ Ltd.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
If we have not had meaningful contact with you (or, where appropriate, the company you are working for or with) for a period of two years, we will delete your personal data from our systems unless we believe in good faith that the law or other regulation requires us to preserve it (for example, because of our obligations to tax authorities or in connection with any anticipated litigation).
When to get in touch with us
To further ensure the integrity of your data, you can get in touch with us at any time for any of the following reasons:
- Requesting access to your data– You may request access to any personal data TalentHQ Ltd holds about you.
- Keeping your personal data up to date– To ensure that your personal data is accurate, complete and up to date, please alert TalentHQ Ltd of any changes to your details. Alternatively, we may contact you from time to time. If you have any concerns about the accuracy of the data please get in touch.
- To request removal of your data from our database– You may get in touch with us at any time to request removal at any time.
For any of the above matters or other queries related to your data, please contact email@example.com
Compliance with Legal Authorities
Should TalentHQ Ltd be required by the authorities in any jurisdiction and where such requirement is in compliance with legislation or other legal process, personal data may be disclosed to these authorities.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Website Log Files
In common with nearly all Websites, our Servers automatically generate Log files of all requests for files. These Log files do not capture personal information, other than, the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.
The Log files have various uses, one of which, is to generate aggregated analysis of Website usage. They can, for example, measure overall popularity of the site or particular pages within the website. We do not use the logs in an attempt to identify individual users. Please note, however, access to web pages will, typically, create log entries in the systems of your ISP or network service provider. These suppliers may be in a position to identify the client computer equipment used to access a page. Such monitoring would be done by the provider of network services and is beyond the responsibility or control of TalentHQ.
As already confirmed, we make no attempt to track or identify individual users, except where there is a reasonable suspicion that unauthorised access to our system is being attempted. In the case of all users, TalentHQ reserves the right to attempt to identify and track any individual who is reasonably suspected of trying to gain unauthorised access to computer systems or resources operating as part of TalentHQ web services.
A condition of using this Website, is all users must give permission for TalentHQ to use its Access Logs when attempting to track users who are reasonably suspected of gaining, or attempting to gain, unauthorised access. No access to raw log files is given to any third party, other than, our own Hosting provider, whom may need to analyse the Log files on our behalf, if we suspect any unauthorised access to our systems.
A cookie is a token that a server gives to your browser when you access an Internet website. Cookies help to provide additional functionality to the site or to help analyse site usage more accurately. In all cases in which cookies are used, the cookie will not collect personally identifiable information except with your explicit permission.
Our website automatically issues cookies to all devices that access the website. Most browsers allow cookies to be turned off if desired.
How to get in touch
In order to get in touch with any query in relation to your data, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the nature of your request. We will respond promptly to your query.
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office and you are able to find further information at https://ICO.ORG.UK
The main reason for using information about Clients is to ensure that the contractual arrangements between us can properly be implemented so that the relationship can run smoothly. This may involve identifying Candidates who we think will be the right fit for you or your organisation. The more information we have, the more bespoke TalentHQ Ltd can make our service to you.
We will record contact names, email address and phone numbers of relevant contacts with clients to ensure we are able to contact the correct people within the organisation, this will include finance contacts for invoicing purposes.
We will keep contact names for customer satisfaction surveys.
We will also keep records of conversations and meeting so we are able to target our services to your needs.
If for any reason you wish to opt out of receiving communication from us please contact email@example.com.
6 St Peter’s Street
St Albans, Herts