Waste Service Advisor:
- Do you have previous experience working in a busy customer service position?
- Are you familiar responding to customer service queries and resolving queries within agreed SLA’s?
- Is building strong relationships with suppliers and internal customers something you’d be confident with?
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent customer service skills?
- Ae you naturally a self-motivated individual who is familiar working in a target driven organisation?
- Have you got excellent attention to detail and strong numeracy skills?
- Are you familiar using Microsoft Excel?
- Would you be described as a very well organised individual who enjoys planning ahead?
- Maybe you have previous experience working within the waste market industry? Although this is preferred, but not essential.
- Does working in a busy procurement team appeal to you? And maybe you’d enjoy completing any adhoc tasks which have been issued by the Procurement Manager.
- Maybe you have previous experience of confirming contracts and dealing with any objections which may occur?
- Would you be described as a ‘team player’ who would enjoy working as part of a small team?
- Does the opportunity to work for a highly established organisation which has become renowned for being one of the UK’s market leaders within their specialised industry appeal to you?
- Maybe working in a friendly and growing company with the offer of competitive basic salary and excellent company perks, such as; generous company pension scheme and employee discount savings appeal to you?
- Are you looking for either a full or part time job (our client can be flexible)?
- Maybe you’re keen on a ‘long-term’ career and not just a job?
If you answered ‘YES’ to the above, then this could be the next exciting career opportunity as a ‘Waste Service Advisor’ that you’ve been looking for and the TalentHQ Recruitment team would love to hear from you…