Utility Service Advisor:
- Would you feel confident liaising with suppliers to resolve issues when they occur?
- Have you provided full invoice validation service to clients previously?
- Maybe you have experience producing reports for key account members based on invoices validated?
- Do you have excellent customer service skills and would be confident responding to customer queries?
- Maybe you’ve worked within a busy call centre or customer service position previously and have dealt with escalations?
- Would you be confident building strong relationships with suppliers and internal customers?
- Are you a confident and assertive individual who would be ok chasing billing?
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent attention to detail?
- Are you a target driven individual who is self-motivated and a good team player?
- Do you have strong Excel skills and are highly numerate? Maybe you’re familiar with data entry?
- Does the opportunity to work for a friendly, growing organisation appeal to you?
- Maybe you’re keen on developing your career and the autonomy to make a difference?
If you answered ‘YES’ to the above, then this could be a exciting opportunity to further your career as a Part-Time ‘Utility Service Advisor’. So please don’t’ miss out and submit your application today as the TalentHQ Recruitment team would love to hear from you…