Utility Service Advisor:
- Do you have previous experience working in a busy customer service position?
- Are you familiar responding to customer service queries and resolving queries within agreed SLA’s?
- Is building strong relationships with suppliers and internal customers something you’d be confident with?
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent customer service skills?
- Are you naturally a self-motivated individual who is familiar working in a target driven organisation?
- Have you got excellent attention to detail and strong numeracy skills?
- Are you familiar using Microsoft Excel?
- Do you like variety within a position and would be happy to complete ad-hoc tasks that have been issued by the Utility Customer Service Manager?
- Would you be described as a very well organised individual who enjoys planning ahead?
- Are you renowned for having excellent attention to detail?
- Would you be described as a ‘team player’ who would enjoy working as part of a small team?
- Maybe you have previous experience working within the Energy market or come from a utility broker/supplier background? Although this is not essential.
- Does the opportunity to work for a highly established organisation which has become renowned for being one of the UK’s market leaders within their specialised industry appeal to you?
- Maybe working in a friendly and growing company with the offer of competitive basic salary and excellent company perks, such as; generous company pension scheme and employee discount savings appeal to you?
- Are you looking for a ‘long-term’ career, with great career prospects and would be keen to work for a company with excellent staff retention?
If you answered ‘YES’ to the above, then this could be the next exciting career opportunity as a ‘Utility Service Advisor’ that you’ve been looking for and the TalentHQ Recruitment team would love to hear from you…