Telemarketing Executive – Business Development:
- Have you got a proven track record in sales and exceeding targets set?
- Maybe you’ve delivered successful B2B telemarketing campaigns previously?
- Would you enjoy working in a friendly, buzzy yet fast paced sales environment?
- Maybe you’re now looking for part-time and fairly flexible working hours (between 18-25 hours per week)?
- Does being responsible for Telemarketing on behalf of clients and following up on marketing campaigns appeal to you?
- Are you an assertive and proactive individual who would be confident identifying prospect organisations and markets for our clients products?
- Do you pride yourself on having an excellent telephone manner and building great relationships with new and existing clients?
- Is following up on appointments for the business development team and helping them close opportunities something you’d be confident with?
- Are you an astute and commercially aware individual?
- Can you work on your own initiative as well as enjoying being part of a small business development team?
- Does the opportunity to work for a highly established organisation which has become renowned for being one of the UK’s market leaders within their specialised industry appeal to you?
- Are you keen to work in a friendly and growing company which offers excellent company perks, such as; generous company pension scheme and employee discount savings spark your interest?
- Maybe you’re keen on a ‘long-term’ career and not just a job?
If you answered ‘YES’ to the above, then this could be the next exciting career opportunity as a ‘Telemarketing Executive (Part-time)’ that you’ve been looking for and the TalentHQ Recruitment team would love to hear from you…