- Have you worked as a Receptionist within a 5* Hotel or within the Luxury Hospitality/Resort industry previously?
- Are you a confident, well presented and highly personable individual who would enjoy assisting members and guests in all front office related areas?
- Do you pride yourself on being professional at all times and would ensure to maintain an exceptional high standard of service and hospitality at all times?
- Can you be flexible and like variety in a role, where working shift work, including weekends (up-to 40 hours per week) be something that you can commit to?
- Are you experienced managing the day to day running of a busy reception desk?
- Do you have previous Supervisory experience? Or maybe you have previous experience of conducting 1:1’s, annual reviews and weekly meetings to improve working practices and staff training?
- Alternatively, maybe you’re currently working in a Reception position for a luxury hotel or resort and are now looking for your next challenge?
- Are you experienced answering incoming calls promptly and in a professional manner?
- Do you pride yourself on having an excellent, concise and professional manner?
- Are you good at multi-tasking and working in a busy environment whilst maintaining a positive and professional outlook be something that you’re familiar with?
- Do you have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook?
- Maybe you’ve become renowned for resolving guest problems quickly and efficiently?
- Would you be described as a discreet and friendly individual who has excellent attention to detail?
- Does the opportunity to work in beautiful hospitality surroundings, including idyllic Hertfordshire countryside which offer some of the UK’s finest dining, conference and event facilities appeal to you?
- Are you looking for a long-term career and not just a job?
If you answer ‘YES’ to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you’re looking for as a ‘Head Receptionist’ and the TalentHQ Recruitment team would love to hear from you…