Graduate Quantity Surveyor:
- Are you a recent graduate within quantity surveying and are now looking to ‘kick start’ your career within this sector?
- Maybe you already have some experience working in a similar position and are looking for a new challenge?
- Would you enjoy a position where you’ll be responsible for assisting the Quantity Surveyor in their day-to-day duties?
- Would carrying out analysis of subcontract quotations to ensure like-for-like tender comparisons be something you’d be confident doing?
- Maybe you’d enjoy preparing subcontract enquiry packages?
- Does the opportunity to work for a friendly, growing and well established building company appeal to you?
- Are you looking for a long-term career and not just a job?
If you answer ‘YES’ to the above, then this position could be the exciting career opportunity you’re looking for as a ”Graduate Quantity Surveyor’ and the TalentHQ Recruitment team would love to hear from you…
- Assist the Quantity Surveyor in their day-to-day duties including;
- Carry out analysis of subcontract quotations to ensure like-for-like tender comparisons
- Prepare stage payment breakdowns
- Attend site-based Pre-order meetings with subcontractors
- Assess and value variation claims
- Prepare subcontract contract documents
- Prepare monthly in-house valuations & cost forecasts
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office, in particular Excel.
- Strong organisational skills with proficient time management skills.
- Must be flexible in hours of work and travel.
- Be willing to listen and learn
- Work well as part of a team
- Ability to be calm under pressure
- Ability to prioritise a changing workload