Finance & Administration Assistant:
- Have you got previous experience working in a busy finance team?
- Maybe you’ve worked as an Accounts Assistant or similar before?
- Are you familiar working with Sales & Purchase ledger?
- Do you have strong Credit Control experience?
- Maybe you’re familiar with using Sage 50?
- Have you also got strong administration skills?
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent customer service skills?
- Are you a confident individual with an excellent telephone manner?
- Would you be described as well organised, trustworthy and able to multi-task?
- Do you have strong Microsoft Office & Excel skills?
- Would you enjoy a varied role where you assist the Finance & Admin Manager?
- Does the opportunity to get involved with some finance duties as well as administration and occasional reception cover appeal to you?
- Would you like to work in a varied, fast paced environment where each day is different?
- Are you a team player and can also use your own initiative?
- Would you be keen to work for a well-established, friendly and growing organisation?
- Does fantastic company perks spark your interest?
- Are you looking for a long-term career and not just a job?
If you answered ‘YES’ to the above, then this could be a exciting opportunity to further your career as a ‘Finance & Administration Assistant’. So please don’t’ miss out and submit your application today as the TalentHQ Recruitment team would love to hear from you…
TalentHQ Recruitment’s client are based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire and are one of the UK’s leading companies within their specialised field and currently have an excellent opportunity for a Finance & Administration Assistant to join their team.
Our client is looking for someone with an excellent telephone manner and good communication skills who has outstanding organisation skills and is willing to learn. Being trustworthy, confident and able to multi-task and work well within a team as well as using your own initiative is also part of this position. Experience of Microsoft office and Excel as well as Sage 50 would be an advantage but full training will be given. Previous accounts and customer services experience would also be an advantage.