Finance and Administration Manager:
• Are you experienced working within finance?
• Do you also benefit from having strong administration skills?
• Are you AAT qualified or similar?
• Does a varied, interesting position, where each day is different and your role will be split with 50% of the time managing the finances of our clients business and the other dealing with general administration tasks appeal to you?
• Would you be confident managing the day-to-day bookkeeping and accounts for three business (90% of time being spent on one business, with small amounts on the other two – mainly expenses)?
• Maybe you come from a property management background or have a general interest in this sector? Although this preferred, but not essential.
• Have you used QuickBooks (or similar) previously? And are you experienced taking in accounts to trial balance as well as creating monthly management accounts?
• Do you have strong knowledge of payroll management and would have a genuine interest in taking ownership of the accounts?
• Would you be confident in providing advice about how to improve processes and procedures to better manage the business?
• Do you have strong Excel experience, preferably to an Advanced standard?
• Have you got good working knowledge of VAT and dealing with HMRC?
• Maybe you have previous experience dealing with the day-to-day property management of commercial and residential properties or similar?
• Would occasionally working on ad-hoc projects for our client’s other businesses appeal to you?
• Are you used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task?
• Do you pride yourself on having excellent attention to detail?
• Are you renowned for having excellent written and spoken communication skills?
• Would you be described as a confident, assertive and personable individual who would enjoy working as a part of a small team as well as being able to work autonomously when required?
• Are you an innovative individual who could come up with new ways to streamline processes and systems?
• Does the opportunity to be part of a small, friendly yet busy team of three and have the opportunity to work in beautiful surrounds as part of a privately owned estate in an old listed building appeal to you?
• Maybe you’d like the opportunity to have some flexibility with your working hours?
• Discretion, confidentiality and a friendly, personable nature are also key attributes for this position.
If you answer ‘YES’ to the above, then this position could be the exciting next career opportunity you’re looking for as a ‘Finance & Administration Manager’ and the TalentHQ Recruitment team would love to hear from you…
Our client is a privately owned estate situated just on the outside of Berkhamsted and comprises of residential and commercial property, arable farmland, woodland and grazing land based in a listed building in the centre of the estate surrounded by greenery.
The Job Role:
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for ‘the right candidate’ to join a small, yet growing privately owned business. Our client is looking for someone who comes from a finance background and benefits from strong administration skills, preferably within the property management sector (although they are open) to be part of this small, yet growing team which is part of a privately owned estate. Within this position you will be responsible for assisting managing the day-to-day bookkeeping and accounts for three business (90% being spent on one business) and the rest of time dealing with general administration and property management, which will be split around 50/50 with the two duties.